Down Payment Assistance
FHA Back to Work
We are committed to helping you find the right mortgage product for your needs. We understand that every borrower is different, and we offer a variety of products to meet your individual requirements. We make the process of securing a mortgage simple and straightforward by offering you the latest in financial tools that enable you to make sound financial choices.
Serving those who serve..
I would like to personally take the opportunity to thank you for your service. As a fellow veteran I know a little appreciation goes a long ways. We have 3 great products for those looking to purchase or refinance their homes.
THE VA STREAMLINE REFINANCE (IRRRL) LOAN
The VA Streamline Refinance AKA better known as the Interest Rate Reduction Refinance Loan (IRRRL) or “Earl” to those of us in the mortgage industry
You may be asking, what is it and why should you care? Well it’s quite simple so let me explain it as such…. IT WILL SAVE YOU MONEY AND LOTS OF IT!
For the Veterans who was smart enough to keep reading… Yeah that’s right.. I said it……I am going to K.I.S.S.! No I am not going to make out with you….but I do plan on ‘Keeping It Simple” and will now exclude the addition “S” which stands for Stupid, and since you are still reading then that extra S no longer applies.
This loan in engineered for Veterans who already have a VA loan and want to reduce their interest rate without all the head aches and costs that go along with refinancing your home. So you can put away your shoe box full of those important papers cause we’re not going to need them. This thing is really streamlined. There’s no appraisal done so that’s saves you a cool $500 off the top, the banks will waive their underwriting fee since there’s not too much to review and tie up their resources. The VA is even going to cut you a break and slash their funding fee down. For Veterans with disability it’s free.
We won’t need paystubs or tax returns, just make sure you’re still employed or collecting that retirement to be eligible. Won’t need bank statements or other assets, cause we’re not charging you for this loan. I am telling you folks this loan is easy peasy. We can close in 7 to 10 business days. You can skip a payment or two in time for Christmas. Rates are low and they aren’t going any lower. Those days are long gone and with the Fed about to take off the training wheels from QE (ask me about that what that means) interest rates both short and long term are due to rise. Lowering your rate even by 1/2% on 300K loan is going to save you $125/mth or $45,000 over 30 year term and it didn’t cost you a thing.
So stop looking for the Publisher Clearing House Van and buying those lotto tickets at the liquor store; and give me a call. I got real savings and real money you could be putting in your pocket every month! This is way better then 15 minutes can save you 15% or more on your car insurance. So pick up the phone or hit apply on the top of this site, and get to saving some of that hard earned money. To find out more give us a call on our VA Hotline 888-855-2988 or click the apply button online on top.
Highlights to this program include:
No Income required in some cases and borrow up to $700,000
Borrow up to 135% Of The Value of Your Home.
Minimum 550 FICO score
Fast closing 7 to 10 business days..
No appraisal required.
THE VA CASH-OUT REFINANCE LOAN
Ok ,so what if you want to use your house like an ATM card? Well the VA has a great loan much better then any credit card offer or even a HELOC from your local Credit Union. So if cash is what you need then we got it. If you want to remodel or take a vacation or buy a new car; well we can help you out with that. So here’s the deal: you can refinance and take cash out of the equity of your home up to 100% of your home’s value and there is no PMI. Conventional loans tap out at 80% and the rates are about 1/2% to 1% higher then what we can do for you. The money is yours to do with as you please..
VA Cashout Requirements
Minimum 600 FICO Score finance up to $1 million (700 FICO to $1.5 million)
Borrower up to 100% of the value of your home for cash-out refi’s
Maximum Allowable Cash in hand up to $75K
VA 100% Loan For Purchases…
You served your country and deserve more then a 10% discount at Apple Bee’s. This benefit is well deserved and a great deal for eligible Veterans to help you buy a home whether it’s your first or you’ve done it before. This is quite a deal. A regular Joe would end up using an FHA loan and still need to fork over 3.5% as a down payment (some cases we can get them down payment assistance so they only need 1/2%). As a of Vet you don’t need any money for a down payment. The FHA loan comes with PMI so on a 300K house they are going to pay an extra $335/ a month just to be able to have HUD insure their loan. That’s a lot of Apple Bees a month.. Not only that but FHA caps at about 625K for high cost areas, but as a Veteran you can buy a home up to $1 Million with a 550 FICO score or up to $1.5 Million in some areas with a 700 FICO score. All of the closing costs can be rolled into the loan. Best part is there is no PMI. So how do you like that Jody???!!! That’s an incredible savings, but you’ve earned it..
My goal is to educate Veterans and help them become home owners.. If you have any questions.. Please contact us we are here to help. If your credit doesn’t look too good, give us a call. We can help.. I will be building another page to assist for credit repair. I’ve helped several people build and establish their credit, improve their score, dispute derogatory account, negotiate with collection agencies, as well remove foreclosures, charge offs, and collections from their credit report. I can’t guarantee I can do all of these for you, but it doesn’t cost you a thing if I can’t so you have nothing to lose and everything to gain. So get started today and apply online click the apply button on the top and let’s get started right away..
So hurry and don’t wait for a change (Unlike the hurry up and wait you were used to in the Military ) to start saving today. Skip a month or two payment in time for the holidays.
Rates as low as 3.25% 30 Yr Fixed
2.99 %15 Year Fixed
2.75 % 5/1 ARM
550 FICO Score Buy Up To $1 Million (depends on the area)
700 FICO Score Can Buy Up $1.5 Million…
www.JoeKnowsLoans.net Is Part Of Orion Home Loans NLMS #309204
What Customers Say
- It was a dream come true for a first time home buyer like us. This dream couldn't happen without the help of Joe Willes, Sr. Loan Executive of Orion Home Loans. Our first attempt of buying a house was not a good experience. Our first realtor told us we can't purchase a property unless we have enough cash and bank savings of at least 6 months. SO UPSETTING. It was so lucky when i found Orion Home Loans through a website and contacted Joe. He was so helpful, full of experience and acted very quickly to the questions and problems we had. Imagine we purchased the house in just a month after I contacted him. Just how quick he is when it comes to processing a home loan. If you guys are planning to purchase a house and don't want to get stuck with home loan approval, I highly recommend Joe and I'm sure he will tell you what programs is right for you. Keep up the good work Joe!!
Roel MDaly City
- My experience with Joe Willes was extremely positive and I would not hesitate to recommend him to my friends and colleagues. He took the time to explain in detail all the steps we needed to do to bring about a successful close of escrow. He answered his phone or responded with a text very quickly and I never felt that my questions were not important to him. I hope to use Joe in the future and I have nothing but high regards and praise for the way he has handled my loan.
- Joe Willes is the loan person I will always recommend to friends and family members after my positive experience with his creative expertise in locking a loan on my home that I nearly thought would not happen. He really worked hard above and beyond his scheduled work time and that is really very much appreciated. He will always be my go to agent for any future real estate loan needs. I will say that he deserves an A+ for his talent and customer satsifaction services.
Abdullah HSan Leandro
- Joe does a phenomenal job. In an industry where everyone says they'll deliver; Joe gets the job done. On top of an incredible work ethic, he communicates every step of the way. You always know where you are in the process and know you have someone who's going above and beyond for you.
- Joe helped us achieved the American dream with the 1% down-payment program. We were hesitant at first, 1% down is too good to be true but there it is, we got our house on July 5, 2012. He guided us to the entire process. He explained to us the what, the why, the when and the how come questions of the loan process. He will answer your questions and is willing to go extra miles to make you feel comfortable. His knowledge of the loan process is extensive that is why he is able to answer the questions with ease and confidence. He clarified our doubts. He got us the lowest rate with our not so perfect credit. Thank you Joe for all you help and we are very proud to recommend your service to friends and families.
- I would like to thank Jeremy and Joe for making our dreams come true! I never thought I would be able to own a home again after my divorce, but they made it happen. Joe and his team are professional, dedicated and persistent! They go out of their way to make your home buying dreams come true. I can honestly say that Joe works for you and not for his own benefit. I am so happy that I was able to connect with Joe and his team:) I was so impressed with their professionalism that I recommended Orion to several friends and family. I am pleased to confirm that Joe and his team just helped my cousin purchase her home. If you want to purchase a home, I highly recommend that you contact Joe and his team.
Maria RSan Jose
- I had a very positive experience working with Orion Home Loans. Joe Willes the senior loan officer who took care of my loan was very knowledgeable and personable. He went to great lengths to get my loan to close for me. I appreciated that he was available to answer any of my questions at all times. I found that getting a home loan today is not as easy as it was a couple years ago and without the attention to detail and help from Joe I wouldn't be living in my house right now. This man is amazing at what he does and will get the job done. Thank you so much! any other loan officer probably wouldn't have driven my docs 6 hours to title and waited the whole day to make sure they did their job right! Service was incredible!!!!! I would definately recommend anyone who is thinking about buying a home to call Joe. He is definately the best;)
- I worked with Joe on a very tough transaction, he fought for the clients and got the deal done. I would happily work with Joe anytime and recommend him as a quality lender.
- Joe gave us the best rates and the lowest closing costs. He's not all talk, he delivers! We've purchased 9 places total (condos, houses, apt complex) in various states and he really is exceptional amongst all the brokers and bankers I've worked with. He answers the phone and helps with stuff when I call him at midnight and any day of the week. Going through him was the best decision we could have made.
Nhieu WSan Mateo
- Being a first time home buyer can be very daunting and scary, but working with Joseph Willes, Sr. Loan Executive, with Orion Home Loans made my first home purchase incredibly easy. If you are looking to purchase a home or refinance, I highly recommend Joseph Willes. He'll tell you the programs available and make the loan process a smooth one. Thank you Joe for making my dream of becoming a homeowner come true!
- Joe Willes did a great job answering our questions while arranging our loan. We were working with a short escrow timeline which we didn't meet due to outside factors and had to find a plan B. Joe was able to help with the new plan and get it done in the nick of time. We did a cash purchase and then returned to what now was a refinance. The refinance was done promptly, the cash returned and all was good within our part of the world.
- I highly recommend Joe Willes. He helped me with a refi and it was a very smooth experience which was a stark contrast with my experiences prior. He was very patient with my questions and made sure that this got done even though I was traveling quite a bit and probably not the most responsive client. Big fan!
Sunil RSan Mateo